Wax Museum

Wax Museum
Vistors listen to students and view keynotes at the "Wax Museum."

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Seven Things You Don't Know About Me

I've been tagged! Rosemary Miller has tagged me so now it is my responsibility to tell the world seven things you don't know about me. So here goes.

1. I'm a quilter. There is something about just touching the cloth that calms my soul. I've made many quilts, but have given most of them away. You know you are very dear to my heart, if I have given you a quilt.

2. I have a strong faith in God. He is my rock and foundation. My husband tells me I'm one of the strongest people he knows. My strength comes from believing in God and reading his word daily.

3. This is a very well kept secret and something that I don't brag about. I sing in church. I enjoy singing, but am not an expert. In addition, I have written several songs; yes, I do sing them at church in front of an audience.

4. I waste no time! I can put a meal on the table before my husband can take a shower. It is often a race in the evening to see who can finish first. I always win!

5. I like to write. My goal someday is to write a picture book for children.

6. My grandmother is my inspiration for life. Even though she had many trials and tribulations in her life, she was very caring, loving, and happy. She too had a strong faith in God. She died when I was forty five years old. During those forty five years, not one time did I ever hear her say one bad word about another person. I want to be like that!

7. I am resilient. When I decided to go to college, my mother told me I was wasting my time and I'd never finish. I smiled and thought to myself-watch me! Four years later she was taking me out for a steak dinner and paying the bill.

When my husband beats me in a game of Dominoes, he proudly states, "I am the king."
I quietly reply, "let's play another game."
When I win, I scream, "I am the queen!"

Tag-Becky Mullins your it. It is now your turn to tell the world seven things they don't know about you.

1 comment:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed