Wax Museum

Wax Museum
Vistors listen to students and view keynotes at the "Wax Museum."

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Back to the Classroom

I completed the circle from low tech classroom, to high tech classroom, to technology facilitator, back to the classroom. I have my own classroom again this year; and couldn't be happier. I love my new students; they are energetic and eager to learn. I just can't wait to get to the classroom each day to see their smiling little faces.

My challenge this year will be to integrate the technology into the curriculum with less equipment then I've had for the last four years. I'm working with seven computers for twenty-two students, one digital camera, a document camera, and a Promethean Board. The first thing I did was dig through my own closest at home; I discovered two more digital cameras that I'm taking to the classroom. I will also take my own iPad to let students use. Even with my own equipment I am struggling not having that two to one ratio computer usage for students. However, I am bound and determined to make it work.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed